1. Tap on "Internet" to open the Browser
- Depending on the version of Android you are running and the manufacturer of your phone, it may be called "Browser" or "Internet". Tap the icon to open it.
- If you can't find the icon on your Home screen, check the App Drawer.
2. Tap the "menu" button
- You may have a Menu button on your phone, or you can tap the Menu icon in the upper-right corner of the browser.
3. Tap "Settings"
- This is typically located towards the bottom of the Menu button menu. This will open your browser's settings window,
4. Tap "Advanced"
- This will open a list of advanced browser options.
6. Go back to app.quicksense.org, and refresh your page.
- You should be able to see the login screen allowing you to enter your email and password.